TELCOCELL is a rapidly growing International consulting firm. We are currently looking to expand our team in the Toronto, ON area. We are seeking candidates with proven experience as Senior Java/J2EE Developers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand Stakeholder Requirements and overall product architecture
- Provide effort estimates for assigned components
- Design, implement, unit test assigned components of the product and integrate with components developed by other team members
- Lead development of assigned features
- Resolve problems arising during various phases of the development
- Create proof of concepts (PoCs) to validate design assumptions
- Participate in Software Development process improvement activities
- Help drive a culture of professionalism and continuous improvement
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Proven planning, organization and leadership skills
- 5+ years of strong experience with Java technologies and frameworks (J2EE, EJBs, Web Services, Spring, Design patterns)
- Solid experience with J2EE Application Servers preferably WebLogic
- Strong object oriented analysis, design and development skills
- Experience with RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server) technology using Hibernate in the persistence layer
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills with distributed multi-tier applications
- Experience with Eclipse integrated development environment (IDE) JUnit, and SOAP UI
- Experience with industry standard version control and defect management tools
- Good understanding of software development methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and a passion for delivering high quality software required
- Able to focus on key deliverables in a fast-paced development environment
- A self-starter who can co-ordinate with a team, yet work independently towards a common goal
**Candidates must be on-site in Toronto. No remote work applications please**
If you’re interested in joining our dynamic team of professionals or know someone that may be a good fit for these roles, please contact us through our web site www.telcocell.com (click ‘Careers’). Select the appropriate job listing and click "Apply Now". Please make sure to upload your resume and fill out the corresponding fields (First Name, Last Name, and Email address).
Due to the overwhelming response, only those applicants short listed for any role will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Telcocell!