TELCOCELL is a rapidly growing International consulting firm. We are currently looking to expand our team in the US (Atlanta or Seattle). We are interested in speaking with qualified Principle Architect with EPC (Enterprise Product Catalog) skills
We are currently looking for several EPC Principle Architect for an immediate long term contract opportunity in the US.
Enterprise Product Catalog Architect
The Principal Systems Architect is responsible for designing creative and scalable systems and software solutions that address business/technical needs or challenges within the Enterprise IT Architecture as they pertain to the Enterprise Product Catalog. He or she defines and maintains architecture and technology standards and best practices for applications, middleware, and databases including both in-house development as well as third-party applications. Provides guidance and direction to project teams to ensure compliance with the standards and best practices. Works alongside other systems architects to determine program impacts and overall end to end solutions. Evaluates and recommends technologies and techniques for applicability to T-Mobile systems.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Architect and design solutions in a fast paced Telecom environment by working with multiple groups and SMEs across IT domains on a day to day basis.
- Interacts with Senior management to effect solutions for enterprise business requirements
- Drive the implementation of solutions by leading and mentoring peers within a cross functional team.
- Maintains expertise as a SME in data modeling, product catalog, service oriented architecture and other technical disciplines and defines architectural standards and best practices within those disciplines.
- Guide Architectural focus groups as prime subject-matter expert in area of expertise.
- Mentors team members on new technologies in area of expertise
- Prepares and maintains documents that include architecture diagrams, data models, and navigation maps in area of expertise
- Analyze and prepare recommendations to address existing and potential trouble areas in systems and procedures across the organization as well as design and recommendation on new solutions both in relation to hardware and software design.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direct technical evaluation of third party products for inclusion in T-Mobile solutions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Understands the business processes on projects assigned.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Translates business requirements into technical requirements and assist other team members in implementing the solution
- Ability to direct the work of other architects in a lead role.
- Knowledgeable about Wireless telephony business processes, strategic technologies and industry best practices.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies
- Competent in two or more of the following technical disciplines:
Knowledge level requirement in order of importance
- Expert Knowledge of Amdocs EPC product catalog platform
- Expert Knowledge of TM Information Framework (SID) or variant implementations
- Expert Knowledge of Object Oriented Languages & Concepts
- Expert Knowledge of ecommerce platforms; n-Tier required, IBM desired
- Expert Knowledge of Middleware and SOA Technologies
- Expert Knowledge of Presentation tier technologies: web portal required.
- Expert Knowledge of systems Security technology.
- Expert Knowledge of Business Process Management technologies
- Minimum 8+ years in a Telecom business environment
- Minimum 8+ years as software or systems architect, engineer, programmer
- Experience with the Amdocs EPC product catalog and other Amdocs billing systems
- Experience with practical implementation of ASPIM, and other implementations of TM SID
Minimum 4-year degree in computer science or related discipline. Technology certifications (such as Java, Microsoft, Oracle) a plus
If you’re interested in joining our dynamic team of professionals or know someone that may be a good fit for these roles, please contact us through our web site www.telcocell.com (click ‘Careers’). Select the appropriate job listing and click "Apply Now". Please make sure to upload your resume and fill out the corresponding fields (First Name, Last Name, phone, and Email address). Due to the overwhelming response, only those applicants short listed for any role will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Telcocell!