TELCOCELL is a rapidly growing International consulting firm. We are currently looking to expand our team in the Toronto, ON area. We are seeking candidates with proven experience as QA Test Lead.
Qualified resources should have experience with the following:
• Excellent communication skills with the customer and the team;
• The ability to effectively interact with various levels of management;
• Proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail/strategy, and creative problem-solving skills;
• Strong customer focus, excellent communication and self-motivation skills;
• Effective negotiation skills, able to facilitate collaboration between stakeholders with differing opinions.
• Creating estimates and test plans
• Analyzing and verifying requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards;
• Test Script creation;
• Creating and maintain requirement traceability matrix;
• Must be familiar with all types of testing;
• Creating test reports on test results;
• Collaborating with relevant operational and build teams to construct testing and implementation strategies;
• Developing, revising, executing and validating quality standards and test procedures on new or modified applications or infrastructure to evaluate design and functionality;
• Collecting and tracking defects to closure, prepare documentation to capture test procedure evaluations, testing and any corrective measures taken;
• Identifying and evaluating risks and participate in mitigation and control activities;
• Maintaining appropriate archival of QA documentation (e.g. test cases, test results, test data, etc.);
• Assisting, creating and maintaining a library of comprehensive regression scripts;
• Proficiency in establishing/documenting/executing test strategies/plans/cases from business and functional requirements;
• Familiarity with, and demonstrated understanding of enterprise's business and technical architecture;
• Experience Leading Testing initiatives and teams of Testers
• Familiarity with different Testing Methodologies and experience with a wide range of testing strategies
• The ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and unforeseen requests;
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Technical Diploma or equivalent experience
• Software development and software development/troubleshooting/testing background
• Fluent English
• A minimum of five (5) years direct experience in Telecom Business contributing to the success of a range of small-to-medium projects with increasing levels of complexity and business criticality;
• HP Quality Centre
• Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office
• Experience with ITSM or ITIL is an advantage
**Candidates must be on-site in Vancouver. No remote work applications please**
If you’re interested in joining our dynamic team of professionals or know someone that may be a good fit for these roles, please contact us through our web site www.telcocell.com (click ‘Careers’). Select the appropriate job listing and click "Apply Now". Please make sure to upload your resume and fill out the corresponding fields (First Name, Last Name, and Email address).
Due to the overwhelming response, only those applicants short listed for any role will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Telcocell!